How To Make Your Own Chapstick In 15 Minutes
In the Fall as well as Winter time chapstick is a requirement for most people. But going out and buying chapstick from your local drugstore can be a real pain. Plus not all chapsticks work very well. Well that’s why its a great idea to just make your own and here is How To Make Your Own Chapstick In 15 Minutes.
1. In a pot over medium heat fitted with a double boiler, melt a little bit of beeswax.
2. Then add some coconut oil.
3. Then add some (1-2 tsp) honey and stir (might I recommend a plastic utensil OR a spoon you’ll only want to use for stuff with beeswax).
4. If you are having trouble with “lack of measurements”, it is because I just eyeball it. The measurements depend on how many tubs you want to make, and how big the tubs are. Start with about 1/3 cup of beeswax (solid), 1/4 cup of coconut oil, and 1 tsp of honey.
5. Pour in to your containers of choice.
6. Let set for about 15 minutes, and then you’re good to go!