7 DIY Organizing Tricks and Storage Solutions Worth Trying
Here is the perfect collection of 7 DIY Organizing Tricks and Storage Solutions Worth Trying. Everything from storage organizing with pretty plastic baskets to putting your towels paper organizers.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel https://goo.gl/Qy0e27 for more Simple Home DIY Ideas videos daily.
(Please press CC if voice over is not clear)
1. Use an old sunglasses case to keep your phone charger and earbuds safe in your purse. http://goo.gl/xbuXAH
2. Roll up your washcloths and stash them in a file organizer to keep them tidy and easy to find. http://goo.gl/bREeR3
3. Set up a password manager for all of your digital accounts. https://goo.gl/GZafRH
4. Throw together a few freezer-friendly slow cooker meals that you can pull out through the week. freezer-friendly meals http://goo.gl/fNMQVK and 20 other slow cooker recipes http://goo.gl/rDzsk2
5. Repurpose a shoebox and a few pencils to make a quick jewelry organizer for your bracelets. http://goo.gl/BBSH8u
6. Then grab another box to corral your socks. http://goo.gl/8kWJHw
7. Use removable adhesive strips to make your under-sink storage instantly more accessible. http://goo.gl/9VzveL
Simple Home DIY Ideas your one stop channel for simple DIY ideas. Subscribe https://goo.gl/Qy0e27